The Performance Appraisal Tool (PAT) is a secure on-line employee appraisal. PAT is designed to engage supervisors and staff in a meaningful two-way performance appraisal process. Annual appraisals are also required under University policy. PAT is approved for use with AHC civil service, bargaining unit and P&A staff. Please check with your local HR representative and view the implementation plan for your college, school or unit below. (NOTE: Will begin January 1)
How do I access PAT?
For supervisors and administrative access
Log into PAT with your x.500.
For employee self assessment access
Log into PAT with your x.500
- You will NOT have access before your supervisor successfully sets up your appraisal
- You will receive an email from PAT once your supervisor has successfully set up your appraisal
- If you lost the email, you can access your self assessment by logging into PAT with your x.500
How do I use PAT?
Note: Audio begins about 15 minutes into the presentation.
- University-wide performance review tools and resources
- PAT rating job aid
- PAT form Note: This requires Adobe software and should only be used if you have an exception from using the online Performance Appraisal Tool