School of Dentistry HR Forms

File Project Request Form (Complete and route this form for all non-student hires)

SD-01 Hiring Form (complete and route this when person has accepted the offer and a start date is identified)

SOD Overtime Request Form (complete and return to HR to request in advance or get approval for overtime worked)

Faculty/P&A Absence Request Form (this form is used to request time off from the Division Director or Department Chair, once approved, employee need to enter the approved vacation time into the Absence system through MyU)